Dried Chile de Arbol Peppers - Whole
Key Product Features
- There are approximately 55 dried Chile de Arbol chiles per oz, please note this number can change depending on the size or weight of each individual chile.
- PREMIUM CHILE PRODUCT - Nicely packaged in a durable clear re-sealable bag
- RICH FLAVOR - Arbol Chile has hot and spicy heat with savory flavor great for enchiladas, salsas, mole and sauces..
- AUTHENTIC FROM MEXICO - Authentic Mexican Chile de Arbol Chiles Sourced From Farms Throughout Mexico.
Arbol chiles are a small yet potential chili pepper found in Mexico which is also termed as bird’s beak chile. They are approximately 5 to 7.5 cm in length. These peppers grow as green and gradually turn out as red in color when they start maturing. They have a very bright and clean heat which can enhance the flavor of the foods. Even the bright red color makes this chile a great ingredient for garnishing and crafting.
Serving size 1 chile (0.8g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 3, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 0.3mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 0.5g (0% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 0.4g, Protein 0.1g (0% DV), Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Vitamin D (0% DV), Calcium 1mg (0% DV), Iron 0mg (0% DV), Potassium 0mg (0% DV). The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. These values were calculated and therefore are approximate. For more accuracy, testing is advised.
Ingredients: Dried Chile de Arbol
F A Q (cont.)
How to rehydrate Chile de Arbol Dried Peppers?
Re-hydrating your chiles is easy! Just follow these easy steps:
- Scoop out the insides of the dried chiles with a knife. You can do this step after they are rehydrated and then set them aside.
- Heat a large pan to medium-high heat and dry roast the peppers about 30-60 seconds per side. They will become slightly puffy, but this step is optional.
- Grab your peppers and pour the boiling water over the chiles then afterwards cover them and allow to sit 15-30 minutes, depending on the thickness of your peppers.
- Remove from water and use as needed.
How hot/spicy are Chile de Arbol Dried Peppers?
Hot and spicy heat - Arbol Chile has hot and spicy heat with savory flavor great for enchiladas, salsas, mole and sauces.